My name is Steve Ewell and Real Estate is my profession. I have lived in Williamsburg for 31 years and forged many wonderful professional and personal relationships. Staying active in my community has provided personal fulfillment, specifically engaging the students of my Kiwanis sponsored “Builders Club” at Toano Middle School which keeps this ole man grounded and in touch. Staying active in the Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis Club (Past President 2014-15), Moose Lodge, Micro tour golf group, Meals on Wheels and Salvation Army allows me to call my community my office.
As a military veteran, I feel my business evolution began while serving 8 years in the Army (Captain), learning such skills as task, resource and time management. Along with the experience of owning and operating 3 hotels with my wife, I recognized the importance of listening, problem solving and focusing on priorities.
My approach is simple: I work hard, I work smart and I work honest; with the best part being, I work for YOU!
I am proud to say I have been married for 34 years with 28 year old twins; my family relationship makes me feel successful allowing everything else fall into place. I am a down to earth person and a businessman who has chosen Real Estate as my business.
In addition to Coldwell Banker’s training and powerful marketing platform, my clients get me as their Real Estate liaison. Sharing what I know and recognizing what I do not know allows US to stay 2-steps ahead during the transaction. Although Buying or Selling a home is a business transaction, it sure is nice to have a Realtor you feel comfortable with as we reach our goals. And it is okay to have some fun along the way.
- Captain US Army, Chemical Corp
- Williamsburg Residential Homes and Commercial Properties
- Accredited Buyers Representative, ABR
- Lot & Land, if looking to build
- First Time Buyers benefit from Process Review and Resources provided
- Chamber of Commerce Williamsburg Golf Communities
My Credentials and Memberships
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors Member
- Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors Member
- Executive Board of Greater Williamsburg Tourism
- Information Center Board of Directors Kiwanis Club
- Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance
My Community Involvement
- William & Mary Quarterback Club
- Active in Greater Williamsburg Chamber & Tourism Alliance
- Member Williamsburg Moose Lodge 757 Member
- Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Kiwanis Club of Toano (Past President)
- Meals on Wheels Advisory Board